- Cautious optimism as national economic confabs holds next week
- Participants at the proposed economic summit billed for March 10 and 11 are expected to come up with recommendations to rescue the economy. But experts and stakeholders in the various sectors of the economy are skeptical about what happens...
- StarTimes reduces subscription to mark Easter
Ahead of the Easter celebration on March 25 through 28, popular digital TV platform, StarTimes Nigeria, has announced a slash in the price of its highest bouquet, Unique (on digital terrestrial) and Super (on digital satelite platform)to enable more Nigerians enjoy digital TV entertainment with family and friends during the holidays....
for more info visit: thenationonlineng.net
- Nigeria, Turkey trade volume hits $1.1bn
- Stocks soar by N400 billion in three days- Kayode Ogunwale, Lagos
- Bi-Courtney decries delay in starting regional operations at MMA2
- Customers ignore calls to boycott bank over charges
- Uzoka becomes GMD UBA
- FG sets up 17-man committee to develop solid minerals road map
- Stock market sustains upward trend by N93bn gan
- South African President Jacob Zuma to meet Buhari over MTN fine
- Loading of petrol improves at depots -Markerters
- Power supply drops by 1,6747mw
- Senate Rejects Request to make Nigeria Dumping Ground for sub-standard goods
- The Nigerian Computer Society (NCS) moves against planned termination of Remita Contract on TSA
- Ministers rules out handover of Nipost to Foreign Managers
- USAID trains 2million NIgerian Households in new farming method (we truly need this)
- OIIE Disburses over 50m grants to tech-driven start-ups
That's all on headline visit the sites and be informed on buisness/ market matters. Have a wonderful day.