- Naira Speculators will soon burn their fingers says CBN Deputy Govenor.
- Traders attack council chief, Others at Oke-Ado market.
- Market Women protest demolition of Stalls.:
- Fidelity Bank deepens CSR Initiative.
- ARMTI partners communities to boost local food enterprises:http://thenationonlineng.net/armti-partners-communities-to-boost-local-food-enterprises/
- Skye Bank's CEO advocates investment in Manufacturing. http://thenationonlineng.net/skye-banks-ceo-advocates-investment-in-manufacturing/
- MTN sets aside 119bn for NCC fine, mulls NSE listings.
- FG grants MDAs access access to TSA as transfers hits N2.9tn
- Nigeria loses $7bn annually to poor relations with Israel, says Expert
- Miners back Buhari's pledges to develop mining, other sectors with N5,000...
- FG to unbundle NNPC into five Operating Zones, 30 Companies
- Government reiterates support for NESG's efforts to grow economy
- DAAR Communication records N3.4bn loss
- BHARTI Telecom plans to raise stake in Airtel to Over
- $20bn idle in private account says CBN
- Economist's Nigeria summit begins on Monday
Read up these stories, it is good to be in business #wink. Have a wonderful day.