Friday 4 March 2016

Made in Nigeria COOKIES!!!

Yes o!  I have been waiting a long time to post this. I love the market and very observant to check what's new.  I remember how I would make sure Oshodi was included in my route just to get this cookies because it was not in my area at all in Ikotun. Infact, I had to buy like 20 pieces while returning back to School.From my observation we now have varieties trust Naija once you start producing something profitable others will join . But this has been my best so far that is why I am sharing it with you.


 Let me introduce to you.. don't Salivate yet

 
I LOVE IT.
Yes! why do I love this cookies? well it is because  I have seen it grow over the years . This was what it used to look like

Before
So you see Change. It still has the same taste and for the same price N100. I don't know about the distribution because My mum still got the new one for me at Oshodi Market.MarketMedia16 loves the new packaging and you guys @fastizers. To buy,you can easily get it from the people selling Ice Cream. Keep it Up. @fastizers.

No comments:

Post a Comment