Friday 4 March 2016

From Tiles to 3D Floor

  You just have to experience it. When I saw this @Mimiubini.com I was eager to share .Take a look at the pictures and tell me what you think. How would you feel having one of these designs in your bedroom, bathroom etc?.


      Change is happening everywhere. The flooring industry is not left out as I was left in awe to discover this new way for flooring. You will marvel at the designs and the creativity in it which I find charming. When I saw these designs I was just wowing cant wait to have one in my house especially the aquatic designs I simply Love it!!!!!



   You know I love the market and everything in it. Please if there's a place here in Nigeria that does it I wouldn’t mind visiting to get detailed report wink my job investigating markets just inbox me and off I go with Usain Bolt’s speed. Well enough of preaching check the pictures below and start considering which you would prefer to floor your next house Tiles or 3D choose one. Well, for me I will pick the ermm design I won't tell you so that I don't get a photocopy. Imagine waking up early in the morning to these beautiful designs at your feet. Wheww I do talk tire. Creativity is real.


Source: http://www.imperialae.com/luxury/3d_epoxy_flooring.html
 Photo Credit: www.mimiubini.com

2 comments: